Your Expert Ecommerce Team
Account is Reviewed 2 Business Days a Week
Best suited for sellers who are mainly FBA, and do a sales volume of at least 10,000 a month gross sales, who believe in doing “only what they can do” and value freeing up their time.
There is no SKU limit, and email and support is available.
Account is Reviewed 5 Business Days a Week
Best suited for sellers who are mainly FBA, and do a sales volume of at least 50,000 a month gross sales, tend to have a large number (100+) of stranded, or suppressed items daily, sellers who believe in doing “only what they can do” and value freeing up their time. There is no SKU limit, and email and help desk support are available
What is Included in the Service?
Account Maintenance Service Includes (Frequency depends on the service level):
- Correct Stranded items to make them available for sale, or a case will be opened to work with Amazon to resolve the issue
- Review Unfulfillable Items, and open cases for carrier and distributor damaged items, creating removal orders for all customer damaged and defective items, opening a case if an item is unavailable for removal after second review in a week
- Update items in the Listing Enhancements to include Amazon requested information for all items with available inventory in the FBA warehouse
- Update Suppressed Listings to include Amazon requested information for all items with available inventory in the FBA warehouse
- Review Shipping Queue for inbound shipments where Amazon did not mark as received the number of units shipped by the client. Inventory reconciliation cases will be opened for all overages and shortages on the 1st date allowed by Amazon
- Deleting old product listings per client specifications
- Creating removal orders for older inventory per client specifications
- Hiding restock recommendations from Amazon per client specifications
- Upon receipt of images, opening cases for any returns the seller has received back that is not the original product, or in clothing and apparel items that have obviously been worn not just tried on
- Opening cases for any items a seller receives back from Amazon as a excessive inventory removal that is no longer in sellable condition
- Filing Safe-T-Claims
- Additional tracking sheets as requested
- Client requested specialized needs – May be available, all requests must be pre-approved and may incur additional fees.
All Service Levels for 5x a Week:
- Review Feedback and request removal for negative and neutral feedback, up to the 2 allowed appeals, per client preferences
- Review the Case Log for Amazon responses and closed cases
- Review for unauthorized Disposal Orders
All Service Levels Include Reimbursement Services
Monthly your Account Specialist will review your account and open cases for reimbursement.
Review to include:
- Refunded items not returned
- Exchanged items not returned
- Refunds exceeding purchase price
- Shipping Queue – An inventory reconciliation case will be opened for all overages and shortages on the 1st date allowed by Amazon.
This work is generally completed 60 days past occurrence due to Amazon time restrictions.
Example: On or after June 15th we would reconcile the month of April for the majority of the reimbursements, since Amazon requires 45 days before requesting reimbursement.
Our team understand the ecommerce space.
Years of Experience
Over ten years of experience in ecommerce.
We make sure you always understand and are aware of what is happening in the background.
Clients Love Us
The majority of our clients have worked with us for years.
- Clients With Us 5 Years or More 85% 85%
- Save 50 Hours Per Month
- Average Reimbursements Gained Per Month – $500