Did you know that reviews and seller feedback are two important factors for Amazon sellers? It is a well-known fact that customers will make their purchasing decisions based on these two factors. That means it is crucial to get as many reviews as possible from satisfied buyers. In this blog post, we discuss how you can increase both important aspects by implementing some easy strategies!
Sellers can ask for reviews in their Buyer-Seller Messaging with the following limitations:
- Not Available to sellers restricted from Buyer-Seller Messaging.
- In Seller Central with limited features and no automation.
- Multiple pre-configured templates with text and a look that reflects your request and represents your brand.
- There is a risk of being blocked by Amazon for 30 days (or permanently) if you violate the guidelines on communicating with buyers.
Buyer-Seller Messaging is more expansive, but it is a riskier option. Any modifications you make to the original Amazon template can violate Amazon’s Guidelines for Communication.
Request A Review
- Amazon takes care of everything by sending and receiving messages, so you do not need to worry about personal variables or using templates.
- You can only ask for one review at a time, and it is built by Amazon.
- Regardless of status, request a review is available to all sellers and is in Seller Central.
In summary, the feature allows sellers to request reviews (and seller feedback) in a stress-free way that is fully compliant with Amazon’s complex policies around review solicitation.
A significant drawback to the request a review button is that you have to click it one order at a time, a major time suck.
Use A Third-Party Software
- Less likely to have Amazon restrict your account when using a 3P software to request reviews.
- You can automate the process.
- You can customize the emails.
- A/B testing is sometimes available to allow you to continue to optimize your results.
- Timing is crucial, you don’t want the email to arrive before the product. Most 3P software solutions allow you to set a time frame for the automated email to send.
Customer reviews are the key to your business’s success. A major way to increase these reviews is by contacting customers and responding to customer inquiries.
Whichever solution you choose, it is strategically important that you do so now. Implement a strategy to get more reviews and feedback.