Solutions4Ecommerce is committed to protecting your privacy and safety rights while purchasing and using our products and services.
Note to Facebook®. LinkedIn® and Other Social Media Users
- This policy covers how Solutions4Ecommerce treats personal information that Solutions4Ecommerce collects and receives, including information related to any products and services available on this Website. Personal information is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, mailing address, email address, or other contact information, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Solutions4Ecommerce does not own or control or to people that Solutions4Ecommerce does not employ or manage.
- This policy does not apply to non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any lawful purpose.
Information Collection and Use
- You can generally visit our Website without revealing any personal information about yourself.
- Solutions4Ecommerce collects personal information when you register or create a Solutions4Ecommerce account, purchase a product from Solutions4Ecommerce, when you use any of Solutions4Ecommerce’s online services, and when you enter Solutions4Ecommerce promotions, discounts or special offer codes.
- When you register or create a Solutions4Ecommerce account, we ask for information such as your Solutions4Ecommerce username and password as well as your name, e-mail address, zip code, and contact information. Once you register with Solutions4Ecommerce, you are not anonymous to us.
- When you register or create a Solutions4Ecommerce account, we also ask for your username and password for each account you establish on eBay, Amazon or any other online platform on which you are currently selling merchandise, your status on each online platform, and other matters.
- Solutions4Ecommerce collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners and affiliates, including information about your use of the products and services that we offer.
- Solutions4Ecommerce also collects information about your transactions on eBay, Amazon or any other online platform on which you are currently selling merchandise as part of your using our Services.
- Solutions4Ecommerce may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Solutions4Ecommerce cookie information, and the page you request.
- Solutions4Ecommerce uses information for the following general purposes: to customize our website, advertising and content; to fulfill your requests for products and services; to improve our services and customer relations; to contact you; to comply with any and all laws, rules and regulations that apply to Solutions4Ecommerce or our Services; and to conduct research.
- Persons under the age of 13 may not purchase Solutions4Ecommerce’s products or services. For products or services offered online, via Skype or e-mail, we ask that minors have a parent or guardian create a Solutions4Ecommerce account that will serve as a family account. For e-mail only plans, we ask that a parent or guardian serve as billing contact for the account.
- Solutions4Ecommerce will not contact persons under the age of 13 for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- Solutions4Ecommerce does not ask persons under the age of 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to use a given product or service under the family account.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Solutions4Ecommerce does not sell, rent, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide services that you have requested, when we have your permission, and under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners and affiliates who work on behalf of or with Solutions4Ecommerce. These companies may use your personal information to help Solutions4Ecommerce communicate with you about offers from Solutions4Ecommerce and our marketing partners and affiliates. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Solutions4Ecommerce’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law;
- Solutions4Ecommerce may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- Solutions4Ecommerce will not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Solutions4Ecommerce may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Solutions4Ecommerce may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Solutions4Ecommerce’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- You can edit your Solutions4Ecommerce account information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Solutions4Ecommerce, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters, which are considered part of your Solutions4Ecommerce account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can choose to have Solutions4Ecommerce delete your record after account cancellation. Some information may remain archived in our system records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your Solutions4Ecommerce account information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Solutions4Ecommerce uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect sensitive data transmissions.
- Solutions4Ecommerce encourages our clients to use SSH and SCP (secure Telnet and FTP) programs in order to better safeguard customer data.
- Solutions4Ecommerce may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by posting a notice to our Website or by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Solutions4Ecommerce account.
For California Users
- The California Civil Code requires a business with whom a California resident has an established business relationship to disclose to such residents, upon their request: (1) the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for the third party’s marketing purposes, and (2) the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared this information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
- If you are a California resident, and would like to make such a request, please submit your request via email to privacy@Solutions4Ecommerce.com.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at privacy@Solutions4Ecommerce.com.